Chick-fil-A Kitchen Team Member
Chick-fil-A of Lake Travis is seeking high-energy, enthusiastic people to join our team in the bilingual kitchen team member role! We are looking for full time team members who will positively contribute to our family-like work culture.
We are located in the beautiful Lake Travis area near the intersection of Hwy 71 and RR 620 South.
At Chick-fil-A of Lake Travis we focus on being faithful stewards of everything that has been entrusted to us, and having a positive impact on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A. Our guests come first, and we take care of our team!
* * * * **
We serve our guests Monday - Saturday from 8:00am - 9:00pm. We are ALWAYS closed on Sundays, on Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. We are looking for a variety of schedules to be filled by talented people who are eager to serve!
Full time applicants with generous availability will start at $15.50, with the potential to earn $16.50 within 6 months of employment. Additionally, Chick-ﬁl-A of Lake Travis also oﬀers health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, vacation pay, and bonuses for qualiﬁed team members.
There are multiple opportunities for advancement, including growth & leadership training!
** * * * *
Chick-ﬁl-A of Lake Travis Kitchen Team Member: our Kitchen Team Member role is for those who are willing to foster an environment of excellence in the preparation and presentation of food safely, quickly, and efficiently with the key aim of delivering remarkable customer service. You will work alongside energetic, positive, and dedicated team members that respect our organization's values. Applicants must be hard working, team-oriented, and friendly. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. Chick-ﬁl-A of Lake Travis is a leading restaurant and community hub for the Lake Travis area.
Key job responsibilities:
- Applicants must be eager to work in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting Chick-fil-A standards.
- Food and ingredient preparation
- Rotating, fileting, and breading chicken
- Hot and cold food production
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Rigorously adhering to safety and quality standards.
- Other duties as required.
- At least 1 year kitchen experience (preferred)
- Reliable method of transportation
- Must possess excellent communication skills (bilingual preferred, not required)