Snack time help
We need afternoon help!
Chick-fil-A of Lake Travis | $12 - $15/hour based on experience and availability
* * * * *
Chick-fil-A of Lake Travis is seeking high-energy, joyful people to join our team in ALL positions! We have recently been remodeled and we're adding to our growing team. We are looking for Full-Time (and a few Part-Time) Team Members and Leaders in the following positions:
- Leadership positions for front-of-house operations
- Hospitality and Front-of-House Professionals (Open to Close)
- Catering/Delivery Assistant (Flexibility is a must!)
- Evening Kitchen & Production Staff (2pm to Close)
- Overnight Closing & Prep Crew (10pm to 6am)
We are located in the beautiful Lake Travis area near the intersection of Hwy 71 and RR 620 South. You can find us here:
At Chick-fil-A of Lake Travis we focus on being faithful stewards of everything that has been entrusted to us, and having a positive impact on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A. Our guests come first, and we take care of our team!
Click here to see a brief video about us: http://tiny.cc/lsii4y
If this appeals to you, and this is the kind of team you want to join, keep reading and apply today!
* * * * *
Open availability needed!
We serve our guests Monday - Saturday from 6:00am - 10:00pm. We are ALWAYS closed on Sundays, on Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. We are looking for a variety of schedules to be filled by talented people who are eager to serve!
-- Growth & Leadership Training and Opportunities Available --
* * * * *
More About Us:
* We Are Locally Owned- Each Chick-fil-A is individually owned and operated... making it more than a job. It's a family of people committed to working hard together and having fun.
* We Offer Competitive Pay- We pay well, recognizing your hard work, with Full-Time positions starting at $11-15/hr. (Previous experience and additional responsibilities performed may be taken into consideration.) Along with a competitive paycheck, benefits, and employee meals, thrive in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
* We're Closed on Sundays- We are excited to brag about #NoMoreSundays! All Chick-fil-A Restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
* We offer College Scholarships- At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer $2,500 Scholarships to employees who qualify.
What is the dress code? Team members must wear CFA-provided slacks and shirt, black belt, all black non-slip shoes, and have good hygiene. Employees may also wear Chick-fil-A approved sweaters or coats.
Employees must have reliable transportation.
* * * * *
- Modeling a 'customers-first' attitude at all times
- Ensuring customers are waited on quickly, efficiently and in a pleasant manner
- Ability to work on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Cash handling functions
- Assisting customers with their purchases
- Operating a cash register, computer
- Ensuring that unauthorized persons are not operating their assigned cash register and keeping passwords confidential
- Demonstrating a positive, helpful attitude as well as presenting professional conduct and appearance at all times
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Some High School experience
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- A positive attitude and great personal drive
- A willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced retail sales environment
- Availability to work on weekends (Saturdays only)
- Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation is a MUST
- Both a pre-employment drug screen and background check may be required for all applicants for this position