(Day-time/Full-time) Kitchen and Prep Crew
Chick-fil-A of Lake Travis | $12 - $15/hour based on experience and availability
* * * * *
Chick-fil-A of Lake Travis is seeking high-energy, joyful people to join our team in ALL positions! We have recently been remodeled and we're adding to our growing team. We are looking for Full-Time (and a few Part-Time) Team Members and Leaders in the following positions:
- Leadership positions for front-of-house operations
- Hospitality and Front-of-House Professionals (Open to Close)
- Catering/Delivery Assistant (Flexibility is a must!)
- Evening Kitchen & Production Staff (2pm to Close)
- Overnight Closing & Prep Crew (10pm to 6am)
We are located in the beautiful Lake Travis area near the intersection of Hwy 71 and RR 620 South. You can find us here:
At Chick-fil-A of Lake Travis we focus on being faithful stewards of everything that has been entrusted to us, and having a positive impact on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A. Our guests come first, and we take care of our team!
Click here to see a brief video about us: http://tiny.cc/lsii4y
If this appeals to you, and this is the kind of team you want to join, keep reading and apply today!
* * * * *
Open availability needed!
We serve our guests Monday - Saturday from 6:00am - 10:00pm. We are ALWAYS closed on Sundays, on Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. We are looking for a variety of schedules to be filled by talented people who are eager to serve!
-- Growth & Leadership Training and Opportunities Available --
* * * * *
More About Us:
* We Are Locally Owned- Each Chick-fil-A is individually owned and operated... making it more than a job. It's a family of people committed to working hard together and having fun.
* We Offer Competitive Pay- We pay well, recognizing your hard work, with Full-Time positions starting at $11-15/hr. (Previous experience and additional responsibilities performed may be taken into consideration.) Along with a competitive paycheck, benefits, and employee meals, thrive in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
* We're Closed on Sundays- We are excited to brag about #NoMoreSundays! All Chick-fil-A Restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
* We offer College Scholarships- At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer $2,500 Scholarships to employees who qualify.
What is the dress code? Team members must wear CFA-provided slacks and shirt, black belt, all black non-slip shoes, and have good hygiene. Employees may also wear Chick-fil-A approved sweaters or coats.
Employees must have reliable transportation.
* * * * *
The kitchen and prep staff is responsible for handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation. Focused first on safety, then on quality and speed, this role is responsible for the preparation (cooking or assembly) of all hot and cold, ready-to-eat foods at Chick-fll-A of Lake Travis. The job is fast-paced and fun, but does require an ability to work well under pressure and to manage competing priorities. Prior food service experience is preferred.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in fine dining hospitality and/or casual dining restaurant preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to stand for long period so time, lift 25 lbs., and bend, climb or work in confined spaces
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- You must have organizational and time management skills and demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills